The following sections detail what information we collect, how we collect it, and the legal basis on which we process it.
When you use our website:
- Your name: As provided when logging in, or opening a support request.
- Your email address: As provided when logging in, or opening a support request.
- Your social profile picture: As provided when logging in.
- Your walking route: As provided when logging a walk.
- Your IP Address: As used to access the website.
How and why we collect your data
1. When you log in to our website
We process these items on the basis of being necessary to fulfil our Contract with you: Your name, your email address, profile picture.
We process these items on the basis of being necessary to fulfil our Legal Obligations: Your name, and your IP address.
2. When you publish a walk
We process these items on the basis of being necessary to fulfil our Contract with you: Your walking route.
3. When you open a support request.
We process any information provided by you in submitting a support request, or in any follow-up conversations on the basis of Consent, and being necessary to fulfil our Contract to you where one exists.
Third parties with access to your data
In order to provide out services to you we rely on some third party service providers who may be based outside of the United Kingdom, and/or outside of the European Union. This means your data may be transferred outside of the European Union subject to appropriate safeguards.
The following providers are currently involved in providing the services associated with this website and any contract you may enter into through it.
- Google. We use Google to provide analytics, mapping and email services. Google are certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Help Scout. We use Help Scout to manage our support helpdesk. Help Scout complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- MailChimp. We use Mailchimp to provide post-sign-up follow-up emails, and occasional marketing emails. MailChimp participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Mailgun. We use Mailgun to deliver important transactional email relating to your order. Mailgun participates and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
- Website hosting partners. We use a number of hosting partners to deliver our service. While our website hosting providers are internationally-based organisations, our servers and data storage are solely in UK-based data centres. All of our hosting providers comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Ademti Software Ltd. is privately owned. However, in the event that Ademti Software Ltd. is sold, has its assets acquired or transferred, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, or merges or becomes affiliated with any other division, individual or entity, any information owned or under the control of Ademti Software Ltd. may be one of the transferred assets.
Retaining your data
Unless otherwise requested, we will retain the information you provide us with in order to provide an improved support experience by referring back to previous issues, to comply with our legal obligations, and to deliver any contractual agreement we have with you.
This website is owned and operated by Ademti Software Ltd. which is based in the United Kingdom. (Registered in England & Wales No. 09426060). You can contact us at any time in order to request access to data we hold about you, correct any information we hold about you, or request removal of any data we hold about you.
In order to make such a request, or if you have any additional questions about our collection and storage of data you can contact us either via our contact form (recommended) or in writing to:
Ademti Software Ltd
21 Hadrian Way