MyHillBlog is a trading name of Ademti Software Ltd. (registered in England & Wales No.09426060).
The agreement between You (the user) and Us (Ademti Software Ltd.) regarding the use of the MyHillBlog website (the Service) will be concluded in the English language and our relationship with you will be governed by English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any reference to a particular law or statute is a reference to it as it is in force for the time being and includes all changes to that law in the future. Words in the singular include the plural and in the plural include the singular. A reference to one gender includes a reference to the other gender. Condition headings do not affect the interpretation of these conditions. Clause headings shall not affect the interpretation of this agreement.
A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) and that person’s personal representatives, successors or permitted assigns.
A reference to a company shall include any company, corporation or other body corporate, wherever and however incorporated or established. A reference to any party shall include that party’s personal representatives, successors or permitted assigns. A reference to writing or written includes letters or e-mail.
Although we attempt to provide accurate information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons, documents, and materials (collectively, the "Contents") on the Service, we make no representation, endorsement, or warranty that such Contents are accurate or suitable for any particular purpose.
Inclusion of a hill, or publication of a route on this site does not necessarily mean it is safe, legal, or accessible. In particular, some hill summits are on land where there is no public right of way nor open access. Initial hill data provided by The Database of British and Irish Hills.
MyHillBlog does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant Us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service.
The Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that MyHillBlog may place such advertising and promotions on the service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Your use of the service
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the service.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms; (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Service does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights; (iii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Service; and (iv) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms in your jurisdiction.
Service availabilityThe Service is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Our business address is:
Ademti Software Ltd.
21, Hadrian Way
In the first instance our contact form is the quickest and most effective way to get in touch.